The sports committee is facilitating sports activities among our Students. The committee consists of the following members.
1. Dr. K. Jayalakshmi, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Life Sciences
2. Dr. V. Rajendiran, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Chemistry
3. Miss. Sumalatha B. S., Asst. Professor, Dept. of Economics
4. Dr. V. P. Ramesh, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Mathematics
5. Dr. Anand Patil, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Hindi
6. Dr. Dinakar Challabathulla, Asst. Professor, Dept. of Life Sciences – Convener
The sports committee conducts Intra-University Sports competitions every year. The sports competitions include both track and field events. Track Events include 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m, 1500m and 3000m and 4 x 100m relay competitions. Field events include Kho-kho, long jump, high jump and triple jump. Throws include Discus throw, javelin throw and shot put. Several outdoor and indoor events are also conducted such as football, cricket, basketball, Shuttle Badminton, Chess, Carroms and Table tennis facilities. The committee also encourages the students to participate in South Zone/All India Inter-University Competitions.