Some of the functions of the CUTN-IQAC are:
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
3. Arrangement of feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related institutional processes.
4. Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
5. Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
6. Documentation of the various programmes / activities leading to quality improvement.
7. Acting as a nodal agency of the institution for quality-related activities.
8. Development and maintenance of Institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining / enhancing the Institutional quality.
9. Development of quality culture in the University.
10. Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) to be submitted to NAAC based on the quality parameter.