CUTN GUEST HOUSE
CUTN Guest House is situated in residential campus of CUTN, opposite to the residence to the Vice-Chancellor. CUTN Residential campus is barely 3 km from the Thiruvarur- Mayiladuthurai high road.
These Guest Houses are primarily meant for official guests of CUTN, Members of Selection Committees, Boards of Studies, Examiners, Experts for viva-voce for Ph.D. and other classes, visiting faculties and scholars, invited participants of Seminars / Workshops/ Symposia / Conferences / Training Programs organized by the University, Centers and Departments and at times for guests of CUTN teaching staffs and guests of CUTN non-teaching staff, parents/ guardians of students, subjected to availability.
Presently, the guest house accommodation is provided to the guests in two independent blocks containing 3 bedrooms, each. The Facilities in each guest house block include a common hall, kitchen, dining hall and independent vehicle parking shed. However, Breakfast, Lunch and dinner are being served only in the main block. Each bedroom is furnished with two beds, one LCD TV, AC and other basic furniture. The Guest house provides safe and clean surrounding and is managed by professional and helpful staffs who attend to our guests at all hours. Provisions of roof garden and Wi-Fi are being made.
1. Full-fledged kitchen where morning coffee, breakfast, lunch and dinner are prepared and served to the guests.
2. 100 % power backup facility is available in the campus and in the guest house.
3. Cable TV/ DTH services have been provided in all the rooms and in common hall.
4. Round-the-clock Personnel are available for attending to the guests’ needs.
5. Guest amenities like Shaving Kit, Dental kit, Comb, soap, Moisturizer, Shampoo, Talcum Powder and Coconut Oil will be provided in the rooms.
Honorable Guests Since 2014:
1. Dr. V. Krishnamurthy, The Hon’ble Chancellor CUTN. (Padma Vibhushan awardee)
2. Dr.V. Shanta, Chairperson, Adyar Cancer Institute, Chennai. (Padma Vibhushan awardee)
Guest House Contact Numbers
Office Number: + 91 9442488408
Download application for Guest House Accommodation (Please fill it up and get it signed by appropriate authority before submitting the application)
Guidelines for Guest House Accommodation here
Guidelines for Transit Accommodation here
Requisition Form for Guest House Accommodation here
Food Menu/ Timing and Tariff here