About the Cell:
The SC-ST cell of the Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur has been established by the University through the University notification “CUTN-29(26)/2016-Reg.Sec/239” as per the UGC recommendations.
1. Educate the students about the benefits of various governmental schemes.
2. Providing guidance and the support to the SC, ST and weaker section of the students during their stay at University and pursuing them for higher studies.
3. Assisting the students in obtaining scholarships.
4. Safeguarding the interests of the SC, ST students through implementation of the government policies as per UGC and MHRD guidelines.
5. Conducting special programmes, lectures and other academic activities catering the needs of the students.
Members of the Cell:
1. Dr. Vittal Babu Gudimetla, Assistant Professor – Chemistry
2. Smt. J. E. Indra, Assistant Professor – English
3. Shri. Sunil Kumar, Assistant Professor – Education
4. Smt. S. Sathya, LDC, COE Secretariat