A centre for Happiness will work towards the well being of every CUTNs’. The centre will bring in more value additions like work-life balance, managing stress, positive approach, effective management of personal and professional life, enhancing personal development, strengthening team building, and minimising / overcoming work place tension with adding of fun, joy and happiness. The centre for happiness will mentor to promote sensible humour and happiness for the CUTNs’. The centre will be a gateway to the entire CUTN community to arise, awaken and enhance the well-being for themselves in particular and for the society at large.
To help individuals to achieve great success in personal and professional life
To promote self-management and development of the teaching, non-teaching, administrative staff, students and research scholars of CUTN.
- To Promote individual and collective well-being in CUTN
- To Create stress free, joyful and peaceful environment
- To develop competencies in every individual to manage self and fellow human beings
- To accept ans enjoy the cultural differences
- To strengthen inter-personal skills and thereby creating positive work environment.
- Interactive Discussions
- Screening of Motivating and humorous shows
- Cultural Activities and celebrations
- CUTN staff get together
- CUTN students and research scholars get together
- Discussions / presentation from people of other walks of life