About the Cell:
The SC-ST Cell of the Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur has been established by the University through the University notification “CUTN-29(26)/2016-Reg.Sec/239” as per the UGC recommendations. The main objective of the Cell is to monitor the guidelines issued by the MHRD, UGC and by the GOI norms from time to time.
Functions of SC / ST Cell:
- To educate the SC/ST students about the benefits of various governmental schemes and providing necessary assistance to obtain the scholarships/fellowships.
- To provide support on various aspects of education, training and employment
- To organize special programs, lectures and other academic activities catering the needs of the students
- To provide guidance and the support to the SC/ST students during their stay at the CUTN
- To safeguard the interests of the SC/ST students through implementation of the government policies as per UGC, MHRD and GOI guidelines
- To address the grievances of the SC/ST students/staff and rendering them necessary help
Facilities at CUTN:
- Hostel Fee Exemption
- Book Bank Facility
Lodging Complaints related to discrimination:Complaints Portal
|Liaison Officer||Dr. G. Velumani||Assistant Librarian, Central Libraryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member||Dr. Vittal B Gudimetla||Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistryemail@example.com|
|Member||Ms. J. E. Indra||Assistant Professor, Department of Englishfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member||Mr. Sunil Kumar||Assistant Professor, Department of Educationemail@example.com|
|Member||Ms. S. Sathiya||Assistant, Establishment Sectionfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Contact:SC & ST Cell
Central University of Tamilnadu,
Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamilnadu.
Email id: email@example.com