Dr. Chittaranjan Subudhi
- RESEARCH AREA
- Mental Health and illness, Psychiatric Social Work, Tribal Health, Disability
- TOP 4 PUBLICATION
- Kumar, D., Subudhi, C. (2015). Reappraising disability in India: model, magnitude, and measurement. Journal of Disability Studies, 1(1).
- Subudhi, C., Biswal, R. (2015). Mental Health Care Services in India: An Analysis of the Mental Health Care Bill 2013. International Journal of Health Sciences and Research, 5(5). ISSN: 2249-9571.
- Subudhi, C. (2015). Primitive Concepts of Disease in India. Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities, 5 (4) pp. 142-145. ISSN 2249-7315.
- Subudhi, C. (2015). Culture and mental Illness. In A. Francis, P. Rosa, L. Sankaran, S. Rajeev (Eds.) Social Work Practice in mental health: A cross-cultural perspective. New Delhi: Allied Publishers Pvt. Ltd. (ISBN: 978-81-8424-958-3).
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- B.com., Commerce,Nayagarh Autonomous College, under Utkal University, Odisha; 2009.
- M.SW., VISWASS, under Utkal University, Odisha; 2011
- Ph. D., Department of Humanities & Social Sciences , National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela; March, 2013)
Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work, Central University of Tamil Nadu
June 2016 - Till Date
faculty member at NIIS group of Institutions for PG Department of Social Work
September 2012 - March 2013.