Mrs. Madhulika Ben Patel
Assistant Professor at Central University of Tamil Nadu from 26th May 2016 onwards. Around 2 years of teaching experience at Bharati college, University of Delhi from Sep 2012 to Aug 2014. Qualified UGC (University Grand Commission) JRF (National Eligibility Test) Examination for the Lectureship, conducted by the UGC in June 2009 with Hindi as the subject. Ph.D. awarded on 21st March 2017. A Book, written by me title is ‘Prtibandhit Hindi Kavitayen’. Two chapter in book,10 Journal Articles,8 Poems, 1 Story, 1 Paper presented at International Seminar. 4 Papers presented at National Seminar. Editorial Team (Teachers) of the University Magazine “Kalam” as Language Editor (Hindi) CUTN. Coordinator for University Newsletter for Department of Hindi CUTN. Member in Board of Studies for Department of Hindi CUTN. Member in Committee constitution for Building taken over at CUTN.
- RESEARCH AREA
- Banned Hindi Literature, Modern Hindi Literature, History of Hindi Literature.
- TOP 5 PUBLICATION
- written by me title ‘Prtibandhit hindi kavitayen’ Swaraj Prakashan, Dariyaganj New Delhi, ISBN : 978-93-83513-54-3 in 2016
- An article titled ‘Mahadevi ke rekhachitron mein prakrity’ issue of the Book ‘Hindi sahitya aur paryavaraniya samvedana’ Ed: Dr. Meena Sharma, Naman prakashan ISBN: 978- 81-8129-504-0 in 2014
- An article titled ‘Nirala ki Kavitaon mein Rashtr Mukti Ke Prashn’ issue of the Book ‘Nirala Sahity ke Vividh Swar’ Ed: Dr. Santosh Kumar Pandey, Prabha Shree Vishva Bharati, Prakashan Allahabad U.P. ISBN: 978-93-83519-25-5 in 2016
- An article titled ‘Apradhi Badashah jo ban Baitha’ of the magazine ‘STREEKAL’ (Ed. Sanjeev Chandan) ISSN 2394-093X in Nov 2016
- An article title ‘Lal Kranti Ke Panje mein: Gulami Aur Daman ke Samrajy Par Var Karne Vali Mahatvpurn Kadi’ of the E.Magazine JANKRITI (Ed. Kumar Gaurav Mishra)Vol.3 Varsh 3. Ank 25-26. ISSN 2454-2725 May-June 2017.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Ph.D., Pratibandhit Hindi-Sahitya mein Mukti ka Sawal 1857-1947, Jawaharlal University, New Delhi; 2017
- Attended UGC sponsored Orientation Programme at Jawaharlal Nehru University in period of 4-29 Sep 2017 with “A” grade.
- M.Phil., Pratibandhit kavitaon mein mukti ka Sawal 1857-1947, Jawaharlal University, New Delhi; 2011
- Qualified the UGC (University Grand Commission) JRF (National Eligibility Test) Examination for the Lectureship, conducted by the UGC in June 2009 with Hindi as the subject.
- M.A., Hindi, Jawaharlal University, New Delhi; 2009
- B.A., Hindi, Banaras Hindi University, Varanasi UP; 2007
- AWARDS & RECOGNITIONS
- Mahadevi Varma Vishesh Rchanatmakata Award by Banaras Hindi University in 2006 - 07
- Amar Ujala Carrior Turning point Award in 2004
Assistant Professor, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur
26 May 2016 - Till Date
Assistant Professor, Bharathi College, University of Delhi
September 2012 - August 2014