- RESEARCH AREA
- Application of Social Networking in Libraries, SNSs in teaching and learning, ICT applications in Libraries
- TOP 5 PUBLICATION
- Dhanyasree, V.K. (2016). LIS Research in India: An Overview. Pearl: A Journal of Library and Information Science 10 (2), 2016
- Dhanyasree, V.K. (2014). Social Networking Sites: A Trace Back to their Origin and Growth. Gyankosh: The Journal of Library and Information Management 5 (2), 2014
- Dhanyasree, V.K. (2013). Social media in libraries: why and how? In P. Pichappan and J.K. Vijayakumar (Eds.). Rejuvenated Libraries for Empowered Users: Essays in honor of Dr. TAV Murthy. London: Digital Information Research Ltd, p. 139-147.
- Dhanyasree, V. K. (2011). Availability and use of socio-political information on the Internet by the university students in Kerala. In Dineshan Koovakkai and T. M.Vasudevan (Eds.). Library 2.0 and information management: essays in honour of Dr. Jalaja V. New Delhi: Atlantic, p. 182-188
- Dhanyasree V K (2008). Social Network sites in online learning- supporting features: a case study of orkut. In Library profession in search of a new paradigm: proceedings of the 23rd National seminar of IASLIC. Kolkata: IASLIC, p. 785-787.
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- UGC-NET-JRF., Library and Information Science; 2012
- Ph.D., Library and Information Science, Dept. of LIS, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi; 2014
- M.L.I.Sc., Library and Information Science, Dept. of LIS, University of Calicut, Kerala; 2007
- B.Sc., Industrial Chemistry, University of Calicut, Kerala; 2004
College Librarian, Govt. College of Education for Women, Coimbatore.
2014 - 2017
Research and Teaching Assistant (RTA), Dept. of LIS, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), Maidan Garhi, New Delhi.
2008 - 2013
LIS Intern, IIM Kozhikode, Kunnamangalam, Kerala.
2007 - 2008